Monday, June 09, 2008

braaap!

I have a new bike! This one comes with a motor, and goes really fast! Braaap!


Brian and I went to Metcalf on Sunday morning so I could try out my new bike. Mostly I rode in circles. There wasn't much else for a beginner to do. I wasn't scared to ride, just cautious. I'm still not used to shifting gears so I don't ride very smoothly. It took me awhile to get enough courage to ride up the bigger beginner trail.


Downhill was fast in second gear.


More riding around in circles. I did lots and lots of circles that morning.


I like my pink goggles! You can tell I'm a girl! After awhile I shared my bike with Brian, but he didn't like it so much. He was used to riding his own bike. Of course that's what he said when he first rode my Nomad.


So after dirt biking, it was time for road biking. I met up with Elaine and Wes and we rode the out and back at Hellyer park. 30 miles total. The fifteen down was fine, but when we turned around we had to ride into the wind. Not so much fun!


Circles. Lots and lots of circles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to add another 5.5 miles for the neighborhood cruise. I counts!