Saturday, May 17, 2008

Boom

Mountain biking at Pacifica today, and I fell down. Well, actually I fell up. I think that's kind of funny. Mostly people get nervous riding downhill because they are worried about crashing as they go down. Going downhill doesn't bother me too much, I'm getting better at it. It's riding UP hills I'm going to have to work at. I overshot this mini little uphill, popped off the top and I went one way, my bike another. Boom. I fell up.




How hot were you today in San Jose?

I brought so much water for our ride today. I worried I was going to be hot in my full face. I had on my short sleeves, and we filled a cooler with gatorade, and ice water.


We shouldn't have worried.



I love this dude. He rocks on and off his bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say TMI on that last caption. but awesome picture ;)