Thursday, January 08, 2009

The one with all the pictures

It probably should be one of my New Years Resolutions to update my blog on a regular basis. I wouldn't hold your breath though. I think we left off in November. To save myself from actually having to write something clever, or heart warming, I'm just going to show y'all a bunch of pictures with captions. So grab some popcorn, it'll be just like watching home movies! Hey! Where are you going? Come back here! It won't be THAT boring... I promise.
Just click on the pics that you want to see all big like...
Christmas at the Bike House. The tree is fake, the fire is real. Environmentally friendly...or not? Who knows...discuss amongst yourselves.
"On the thirteenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Fozzie cat by the fake tree!"

My most favoritest ornament since I was a wee little girl.
Christmas came and went...
I put the tree up and wrapped the packages all by myself, but I had a little help with the Christmas brownies...



Our trip to Yosemite was cancelled due to illness...
Instead we bring you an albino alligator...
Whale bones...
A living roof,
And a rainforest...
The California Academy of Science is all new and improved.
It has an aquarium, and a planetarium,
and random bugs skewered to pieces of paper.

Brian really liked this bike. Especially the upside down handlebars...are putting your handlebars on upside down more environmentally friendly?

We got lost in San Francisco and found the ocean!

Note to my gardening family...those are radishes! And I grew them myself!
That's that. I'll check back in couple of months.

1 comment:

virginia bed and breakfast said...

These are all the very beautiful and adorable destinations, which are the perfect places for spend all the holidays with the family and friends as well.

Moreover, you must visit Virginia, The Shenandoah Valley where you must see the very marvelous destination to visit Woodruff Inns Resorts. It is the best place to spend your vacations, honey moons and special holidays.