Sunday, April 20, 2008

Feeling better thanks

I'm feeling lots better today. I had a good ride around Monterey yesterday, and as long as i don't think too much about Friday, it's all good. (sea otter....grrrrr...)

Anyway, I slept in Saturday morning, then went to Pacific Grove for a yummy breakfast at a small cafe called Tillie Gorts. Voted best resturant for vegetarians in Monterey County, I was very happy with my raisin cinnamon french toast with veggie sausage. I savored two huge mugs of tea before heading out for a walk along the coast.

So windy yesterday! But I had my silly hat with earflaps so I was warm enough. After playing tourist through Cannery Row, I headed back to the hotel for lunch and a nap. The sun finally came out, so I grabbed my bike and went for a ride.




Looks beautiful, but it was so cold. I didn't stay in one spot too long, just kept riding.




I rode for about two hours, just long enough to feel better about life, then I headed back to the hotel for a hot shower. Brrr, it was cold!

No comments: